Attorney Lori Bassinger is a pharmacist and an attorney who represents and advises health care entities and individual practitioners in matters related to state and federal regulations.
- Respond to regulatory inquiries and investigations, and state licensing and general regulatory laws and reporting requirements.
- Represent Registered Pharmacists at the State Board of Pharmacy on issues including compliance with state and federal regulations, dispensing errors, controlled substance recordkeeping and diversion, purchase and sale of a pharmacy, negotiation and review of Consent Agreements and other Board related investigations.
- Represent health care entities such as pharmacies, wholesalers, and manufacturers on a variety of regulatory and health law issues, including issues with state and federal agencies and Boards of Pharmacy.
- Assist members of the pharmaceutical and health care industry fulfill their obligations under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA) and DEA’s regulations.
- Represent impaired health care workers before state licensing boards.